Overlay text on your wallpaper (Lock-Screen) images. Improve the chances of getting a lost iPhone, iPod or iPad returned to you by adding an alternate phone number and/or email address to your Lockscreen wallpaper images. Your text is visible even when a passcode is required to unlock.
With LockScreen Text you can select saved images from your Photos App or use the iPhone camera to snap a new picture, then apply customizable text to the image. Images can be resized and cropped; overlay text can be customized by font, font size and font color settings as well as rotating the text.
Universal App for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
Overlay Text on Any Image
- Multiple lines of text
- Customize font, font size and color
- Add drop shadows to the text
- Crops images
- Use familiar iPhone pinch/zoom/drag gestures.
- Save edited images to your Photo Album or email to a friend.
- Remembers last edited image
Watch a Video at Blip.tv
|Lockscreen Text screenshots iPad|
|View Screenshots for Wallpaper Lockscreen Text|